Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Use your device as a mouse/keyboard for your PC or PS3!
*** Root required ***
This application will allow to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.
Since low level apis are used, there is no way by now to ensure 100% compatibility with all devices (because of different bluetooth implementations of some vendors): if the log says "invalid or inactive bluetooth device" your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (if available).
Look at the video tutorials for more info:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU2Gwv3YmzAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQiCy46KCTEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfF6Qp1CUQUQuick tutorial:
- Open the application and click on the start button (top/left button ">")
- Check for errors in the log window
- IMPORTANT: if you got the error "invalid or inactive bluetooth device", your device is not supported and your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (I cannot fix that because the problem is at "kernel" level).
- Pair your device with an host of your choice*
- Once paired, click on the lens button (secondo top/left) to refresh the available bluetooth devices
- Click on a device of your choice to establish a connection
- Once connected a green screen should appear
- Single press to simulate the left mouse button (the background should change in blue)
- Double press to simulate the right mouse button (the background should change in red)
- Hit "menu" to show/hide/change the keyboard
- PS3: works
- Linux: works (tested on Ubuntu 10.10)
- Windows 7: not working yet
- MAC: ? (not tested)
- Vizio Internet TV: works
NOTE: please try before the free version to check the compatibility with your device! Once stable, this version will be upgraded without any other cost.
2 users LIKE this Android application
1 user DOESN'T LIKE this Android application